Friday, October 17, 2008

Nightmare Before Christmas, JACK & SALLY Wedding Cake Toppers

I have been creating unique-custom creations, seems like all my life, that everyone wants. I have never got to keep one of them. Someone always wants to buy them or for Gifts, whatever it was.

Ceramics, Crochet, Photography, Western Wedding Dresses and Accessories, Flowers Arrangements, Photography Art, etc.etc.etc.

I started creating my cake toppers back in the early 90's when I opened up a Wedding Specialty Boutique.

I just couldn't see my young customers paying so much for their toppers and Weddings, thus my creations came about. My son use to sit with me and create his own also to help me, hum; seems like his always went out the door before mine, even winning Blue Ribbons at the county fair.



A few years ago I decided to get brave and create a Halloween Topper, but didn't know what to use for the couple for the something Unique. I ran accross a Pewter Bust of Jack and Sally and threw one together and put it on Ebay.

OMG, I was amazed at how fast it went and the Awesome photographs of the Cake it was put on and the pictures of the wedding just surprised me.

Well, to be honest, I had never seen the show and didn't know what the big deal was. I came accross a VHS at a thrift store last year and never had a chance to watch it until last month.

Wow, what a great movie. I loved Corpse Bride, and still do, but now with more appreciation of Both movies. Ended up buying the new one on Cd.

To think of Halloween for a wedding sounds like so much fun. I got married on April 1, should have had a Masquerade Ball, that would have been so cool.


I currently have my Wedding Cake Toppers on Ebay for sale. If you want for this year or next year better bid now.





I can be commissioned to make Themed Toppers with your special Ribbon Colors and or Flowers.

You might have to send me what you want to add if I can't find what your looking for.

There are going to be more available. Just keep watching

I pride myself Trying Not to make any 2 alike, but some may be similar.

No comments: